Before you apply...
Each adult age 18 years and older must fill out a separate application and have a FICO score of 680 or higher, no collections, no negatives, no past dues, no bankruptcies and no past evictions. Household income requirement: two and a half times the rent amount.
Please be prepared to pay the application fee of $30.00 per applicant.
In order to ensure the timely processing of your application to rent, please make sure you have completed all of the following:
- One application is required for each adult over the age of 18 years.
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License Number
- A current telephone number listed on application.
- A current email address listed on application.
- Complete present / past addresses listed with city & zip codes.
- Complete present / past owners / manager’s name and telephone numbers
- Complete present / past employers information.
- Proof of income such as pay stubs, bank statements, SSI, AFDC, Disability.
- Apartment number and address listed on application.
- An application fee is required for each applicant.
Although we strive to process all applications as quickly as possible. Normal processing takes 3-5 business days pending on our volume. However, if your application is inaccurate, incomplete or if verification calls are not being returned, completion will be delayed. If any other application(s) are received for the same unit while your application is in process, delays will occur. Selection by an owner will not be made until all applications have been completed for approval or denial.
- Each person age 18 years and older must fill out an application (including co-signers) regardless of income or lack of, (i.e. student, roommate, etc.) ** Please note that all parties MUST be present at Lease/Contract Signing, unless a prior arrangement has been made!
- Applications MUST be completely filled out including all information for the last 5 years on rental history and employment. If there is a section that does not apply to you, please indicate by printing “N/A”. ** To help expedite the process, names and phone numbers are mandatory to verify your information!
- Gross monthly income MUST equal two and a half (2.5) times the monthly rent amount. Example: If rent is $1000, the required income would be $2,500 monthly. Where more than one adult is applying, we look at Combined Gross monthly income. If income requirements are not met, a co-signer may be required upon conditional acceptance by the property owner. NOTE: Not all owners accept co-signers. Please consult the Rental Listing or an agent on this issue prior to submitting your application.